Terms and Conditions
1. Scope of Services. Teleconvergence Infosystems Mauritius Limited (hereafter as TIL) is retained by the Client to investigate the structural integrity of existing telecommunication structures, perform foundation design services, or other project scope as the client and TIL agreed upon in writing. TIL services are for the benefit of the Client, but the extent of those services is limited by the made available by the Client.
2. Parties' Responsibilities. TIL has a public responsibility to perform work in conformance with the accepted standards of professional care. Where deemed appropriate, TIL will present these evaluations to the Client so that he may choose the degree of risk appropriate to his own economic evaluations. Whether or not such consultation between the Client and TIL takes place, it is recognized that, since the cost savings belong to the Client, so must the risks belong to the Client.
3. Limited Warranty. In performing professional services, TIL will use a degree of care and skill ordinarily exercised, under similar circumstances currently used by reputable members of professionals practicing in the same or similar engineering specialty. No other warranty, expressed or implied, is made or intended by the proposal for consulting services or by furnishing oral or written engineering reports and/or documents.
4. Methods of Payment. TIL has standard pricing system. Services may not commence until TIL receives the amount of fees for relevant services in one of the following payment methods:
A. Purchase Order
B. Written authorization to proceed, with Purchase Order to follow
C. A company cheque made payable to Teleconvergence Infosystems Mauritius Limited
5. Billing & Shipping Instructions. At time of order, client to provide billing and shipping instructions to TIL. Shipping instructions shall include contact name, address, and phone number.
6. Invoicing. Invoices for our services will be submitted when work is completed. Invoices will be due immediately, but will not be delinquent if paid within 30 days from which the invoice is dated. If payment is not so made within 30 days, a service charge shall be due on the amount of the invoices at the rate of 1.5% of the overdue amount per month from the date of invoice. If suit is filed, a reasonable attorney's fee to be set by the court, and other costs incurred in collecting any delinquent account shall be included in any judgment in favour of TIL.
7. Claims. In the event the Client makes claims, at law or otherwise, against TIL for any alleged error, omission, or other acts arising out of performance of our professional services, and a court to which the claim is brought finds for TIL on the merit or otherwise, then the Client shall pay all costs incurred by TIL in defending themselves against the claim, including but not limited to, personnel-related costs, attorney's fees, court costs, and all other claim-related expenses.
Teleconvergence Infosystems Mauritius Limited retains the copyright on all the text and graphics on this site.
You are not allowed to print copies of the information on this site for your personal use and store the files on your computer for personal use. You may not distribute text or graphics to others without the express written consent of Teleconvergence Infosystems Mauritius Limited. Also, you may not, without Teleconvergence Infosystems Mauritius Limited’s permission, copy and distribute this information on any other server, or modify or reuse text or graphics on this or any other system.
No reproduction of any part of the site may be sold or distributed for commercial gain, nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication or site, whether in hard copy or electronic format, including postings to any other site. Teleconvergence Infosystems Mauritius Limited reserves all other rights.
The information on this site has been included in good faith and is for general purposes only. It should not be relied upon for any claims by whatever name called, for any specific purpose and no representation or warranty is given as regards its accuracy or completeness